Community Houses Calls can be engaged short-term to address an individual need within or outside of the membership area. The following is a sampling of services offered.
- Home safety evaluations
- Home safety modifications:
- Bathroom safety equipment
- Barrier-free showers
- Kitchen modifications & adaptations
- Safety bars, etc.
- Home accessibility evaluations
- Home accessibility modifications:
- Access ramps, stairwell repairs
- Interior & exterior handrail systems
- Doorways widened/thresholds removed, etc.
- Change of season support services:
- Air conditioners installed/removed
- Patio furniture put out/away
- Gutters cleaned of debris
- Storm windows & screens installed/removed, etc.
- Home repairs/Home improvements
- Selling your home:
- Clean out organize
- Paint Interior walls and ceiling
- Stage home for realtors
“Healthy Homes Today” – Support people of all ages with hoarding, cluttering, and organizational challenges.
The service area of both Community House Calls & Healthy Homes Today encompasses the greater Concord, Manchester, Nashua, Salem & Seacoast areas of NH.